For sale is an engine and transmission pullout from a 1995 Chevrolet Impala SS. The engine is a 5.7L LT1 and the transmission is the 4L60E 4 Speed Auto. We were unable to pull a mileage number from this set up. This setup produces 260 Horsepower at 4,800 RPM.
THIS ENGINE DID RUN IN THE CAR, BUT WILL NEED SOME TLC. HERE IS A LIST OF ISSUES WITH THE ENGINE THAT WE WERE ABLE TO DIAGNOSE:
– Broken studs on right exhaust manifold
– 1 broken exhaust bolt in the right cylinder head
– Oil cooler lines are bad
– Transmission lines are bad
– Head shield on left exhaust manifold needs replaced
– Valve cover gaskets need replaced
– Oil Pan gaskets need replaced
– Oil cooler housing gasket needs replaced
– Water Pump gaskets need replaced
– Trans pan gasket needs replaced
– Front and rear crank seals need replaced
COMPRESSION: 190 OVER 180
OIL PRESSURE: 70 COLD 50 WAMR
Please view all pictures and videos before purchasing. This engine will come as is, please feel free to ask any questions prior to purchase.
BUYER TO PAY $350 – $750 FOR SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48.
STOCK #: 23-113 MM
HERE IS THE VIN FROM THIS VEHICLE: 1G1BL52P2SR109171
VIDEO OF THIS ENGINE RUNNING IN THE CAR